BUNKER LABS NASHVILLE
THE BUNKER TARGETS EXISTING VETERAN-OWNED STARTUPS AND ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS TO CREATE AND CONQUER THE BUSINESS WORLD ALONG SIDE FELLOW ELITE MILITARY ENTREPRENEURs
The next Nashville cohort kicks off in March 2017! Cost for the program is $265 and includes membership at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center (EC) for the duration of the program + 3 months upon completion. We will meet every Wednesday from 4:30-8 pm either at the EC or at partner locations around Nashville.
The course is specifically tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals who have a desire to pursue entrepreneurial endeavors. The course will follow our 12 week curriculum, aimed at helping an entrepreneur develop the talents and skills required to be successful.
- Experiment in a laboratory environment, where their ideas and business concepts can and will be put to the test
- Engage in our 12 week curriculum that dives into helping an entrepreneur get inspired, and find the true purpose behind why they are pursuing this endeavor
- Educate themselves on the importance of focus, metacognitive thinking, ideation and follow through
- Learn from seasoned mentors and advisors who have run organizations from startups to Fortune 500 companies
- Connect with the resources, tools and network needed to be successful in the chaotic world of entrepreneurship.
Launching America’s Next Greatest Generation.
Hear what Bunker Labs Alumni have to say
JOIN AMERICA'S ELITE MILITARY ENTREPRENEURS
At Bunker Labs, we serve as a force multiplier with our national network to scale your venture and work locally to get your team
direct access to community leaders, key customers, and access to capital.