Q. DID YOU KNOW?...
1. I am obsessed with mexican food. I could eat it for all three meals, seven days a week.
2. I spent 3 months in Uganda in the summer of 2015 where I happened to kill and de-feather my own chicken for my dinner (I must say it was a feather-pickin' perfection).
3. I am a huge Alabama fan (ROLL TIDE!)
Q. IF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN THE FOUNDER OF ANY COMPANY WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
A. KIVA: an organization on a mission to connect people through lending to alleviate poverty. Why? Because it is a genius idea that helps people all over the globe-in some of the most remote areas-giving them the power to create opportunity for themselves through easy access to capital. Its the perfect balance between the entrepreneurial mindset and my passion for global development.
Q. WHAT ARE 3 THINGS YOU WOULD TAKE WITH YOU ON A DESERTED ISLAND AND WHY?
A. A smart and willing companion, matches for unlimited warmth (I'm always cold), and a camera so I can capture all the moments.
Q. WHAT SONG WOULD YOU SING AT KARAOKE NIGHT?
A. No Scrubs-TLC, a real crowd favorite.
Q. WHAT IS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE EC MOMENT?
A. I think I have a tie for two:
1. Having the opportunity to teach a creative branding class to male inmates. It was very compelling getting to hear the ideas the men had for their own companies and logos even within the walls of prison-they weren't constrained and could still dream!
2. Definitely our 2015 Christmas Party when the the dance floor opened and everyone showed their true colors. It is hard to forget...