Financial modeling intern
(description & application)
Intern Role: Financial Modeling Intern
Hours: 20-30 hrs/week (flexible if need more hours for internship requirements)
Compensation: Credit or Volunteer
Education Requirement: Undergraduate Seniors or Graduate level, Finance and/or Entrepreneurship majors preferred.
Supervisor: VP, Accelerator Programming
Startups participating in Nashville Entrepreneur Center (EC) programs such as accelerators are required to create financial models to run their businesses and share with potential investors. The Financial Modeling Intern will work with select startups involved in EC programming to help build financial projections for their businesses.
Additional Skills Needed:
- General understanding of Financial Statements and analysis
- Samples of models built will be required before interview
- Strong proficiency in Excel REQUIRED
- Analytical research skills
- Advanced modeling skills
- Financial modeling, accounting and presentation skills
- Committed to scheduled office hours