BECOME A MENTOR
Nashville Entrepreneur Center Mentors come from all backgrounds, but they share a love for driving innovation and helping passionate
entrepreneurs realize their dreams. Mentors apply a lifetime of business experience to help startups launch effectively.
What Does It Take?
- Mentors are chosen for their experience building and operating a business or business unit.
- Mentors agree to abide by a CODE OF CONDUCT.
- Once accepted, Membership at the EC is required. Each new advisor is expected to attend Entrepreneur Advisor Orientation which is offered quarterly. Following Orientation, an advisor must complete 4-8 hours of shadowing with a Master Mentor.
Mentors Fall into two categories, and some fall into both:
· STARTED A COMPANY
· BEEN PART OF AN EARLY STAGE TEAM
· MANAGED A SMALL HIGH GROWTH BUSINESS
· LED A DIVISION INSIDE A CORPORATION
· MANAGED A TEAM
· LAUNCHED A PRODUCT OR SERVICE
· HAD BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY