36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival is your chance to hear insider tips and advice from tech titans and serial founders from around the country who have been in your shoes, and network with VCs and business connections that can help you grow.
This summer, join the Southeast’s premier gathering of founders, investors and ecosystem builders for 30+ growth-oriented panels, a new twist on founder:VC networking and the very best of Music City!
Grab a seat for workshops and fireside chats at hot downtown venues like BB King’s, Wildhorse Saloon and Acme Feed & Seed.
Kick off your heels at the Women's Lounge, powered by WeWork and Pathway Lending. Meet other female business leaders and catch AMAs with elite speakers like Arlan Hamilton.
Brush elbows with serial entrepreneurs, top VCs and startup thought leaders at nightly rooftop parties.
And when the last panel wraps, join us for opening night of Live on the Green, Nashville’s free outdoor music festival.
Hear from leaders like:
- Abe Minkara, head of business development for Mark Cuban’s SharkTank portfolio
- Arlan Hamilton, whose company funds LGBT, minority and female founders
- Amy Banse, head of funds at Comcast Ventures
- Kate Brodock, CEO and founder of Women2.0
- Bill Haslam, Governor of Tennessee and serial entrepreneur
- Rei Wang, director of Dorm Room Fund, the nation’s biggest student venture fund
- Maarten Sierhuis, Nissan’s chief technology director and expert on AI and autonomous vehicles
- Alex de Winter, GE Ventures Managing Director
- Chad Fowler, CTO & GM of startup advocacy at Microsoft
- Carmen Palafox, partner at Make in LA, an accelerator and VC fund
- And 50 more! See the full lineup.
The best part? For the first time ever, 36|86 is using a proven tool to match startups with VCs looking for dealflow at their exact stage. At 36|86 you’ll have specific blocks of time set aside for investor:entrepreneur networking based on your mutual quiz scores. Say goodbye to cold VC pitches that go nowhere!
This August, make it happen. Network smarter and take your business to the next level at 36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival.
36|86 is powered by Launch Tennessee, a nonprofit venture developer that works to make Tennessee the most startup-friendly state in the nation. The Nashville Entrepreneur Center is a proud partner of Launch Tennessee!