Advisor Program Coordinator
Updated: March 8, 2018
Applications Close*: April 15, 2018
*subject to change w/o notice
Position: Advisor Program Coordinator
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Reports To: COO/CPO
The EC’s Advisor Program is the core resource through which the EC supports significantly growth-oriented entrepreneurs. The Advisor Program recruits, cares for, and tactically deploys a network of more than 200 of Nashville’s leading entrepreneurs, business people, and experts to accelerate the progress of dozens of entrepreneurs at a time.
The Advisor Program Coordinator is responsible for facilitating an amazing, meaningful, productive experience for the entrepreneurs and advisors we serve through the Advisor Program. The Advisor Program Coordinator will be responsible for keeping a pulse on the program: understanding the needs and preferences of both the entrepreneurs and advisors we are actively serving to facilitate meaningful engagements and understanding how the program is working well and how it can be improved.
The Advisor Program Coordinator will work as key member of the Product team, will report directly to the CPO/COO, and work under the daily guidance of the Advisor Program Lead. The Advisor Program touches everything that we do, and the Advisor Program Coordinator will work cross-functionally with fellow team members inside and outside of the Product Department to identify and execute ways the Advisor Program can add more value to more entrepreneurs and drive the EC towards fulfilling its mission.
Responsibilities and Qualifications (included but are not limited to):
- Operational Conductor: The Advisor Program Coordinator will be responsible for connecting the right entrepreneurs with the right advisors at the right times with the right information. A great Advisor Program Coordinator is naturally organized and timely, and runs an operation that is consistent, organized and timely too.
- Insight Collector: The Advisor Program Coordinator will be responsible for collecting, inputting, and analyzing feedback from advisors and entrepreneurs to help us manage and improve the program. A great Advisor Program Coordinator can handle inputting significant quantities of data, converting the data into insights, and making recommendations based on those insights.
- Customer Experience Champion: The Advisor Program Coordinator will be a significant, if not the most significant, point of contact for many of the advisors and entrepreneurs we serve. A great Advisor Program Coordinator understands and prioritizes our customers’ needs; communicates effectively and empathetically in all of these interactions—over email, on the phone, and in person; and leaves customers excited to engage the Advisor Program.
- Awesome Team Member: The Advisor Program Coordinator is on the front-line in one of our most mission-critical product lines that touches all the different areas of our organization. A great Advisor Program Coordinator will excel as a team member, helping the rest of the team find and capitalize on synergies, grow and excel in our performance, and reach our collective goals.
- Future Leader: While much of the Advisor Program Coordinator’s responsibilities are tactical and administrative, they also enable the Advisor Program Coordinator to provide unique strategic insights and organizational leadership as part of the role. Additionally, as a great Advisor Program thrives in those scenarios and advances in the organization, their roles will emphasize more strategy and more leadership.
This is a critical, entry-level role at our organization, ready for a passionate team member excited to make a significant impact in a mission that matters. If you’re that person, we’d love to talk to you about your experience. While we value work-experience and experience in the entrepreneurial landscape, neither is required. We do work with various productivity and project management software products, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Apple Keynote, and Google Apps.
This is a full-time exempt position and based in Nashville, TN.
- Salary range will be communicated during interview process.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical and life insurance with dental, vision and disability options. Plus a 401(k) matching option.
- Flexibility in how work is accomplished with respect for work/life balance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on the application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization at email@example.com.