2022 Twende Re:Generate Fund Recipients
January 13, 2023 / Share:
Our goal for the 2022 Re:Generate fund was to secure $100,000, to fund ten, $10,000 grants and we are proud to say we accomplished that goal!
The 2022 Twende Program cohort graduated on December 14th, where we announced 9 participants as recipients of a $10,000 Regenerate Fund grant to take their business to the next level.
Emily Freitag, to the left, and Brittany Cole, to the right, surrounding Regenerate Fund Recipients
2022 Twende ReGenerate Fund Recipients
Thank you to Emily Freitag, Shani Dowell, Brynn Plummer, and our 2022 Selection Committee for your efforts in awarding $100,000 in grand funding to members of the 2022 Twende Program.
The 2022 grant recipients are:
- Allison Campbell, Fluffy Friends for Children with Chronic Conditions, Knoxville
- Danielle Buntyon, Jades Elevation, Memphis
- Debra Ann Matthews, Let Me Write It For You, Clarksville
- Diana Sanchez-Vega, Sanchez-Vega Communications LLC, Hermitage
- Jay Morgan, Comstasis, Nashville
- Joseph Cole, Culture Architecture and Design PLLC, Nashville
- Marcus Blair, Omega Digital Solutions, Maryville
- Nick Williams, DING LLC, Nashville
- Remington Holt, Remington Holt Consulting, Nashville
(A 10th recipient will be announced at the Entrepreneur Center’s Nashville Black Innovation & Entrepreneurship Day event, to be held in February)
For more information on Re:Generate fund, read our blog post.