Kane Harrison talks Next Awards 2016 #NextNash
November 1, 2016 / Share:
Brought to you by the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce and the Nashville Entrepreneur Center, the Next Awards recognize entrepreneurial-minded companies in Middle Tennessee – as well as the entrepreneurs who make a significant impact on our local economy – making Nashville one of the best cities in the U.S. to start a business. The Next Awards were designed to celebrate and honor these people and organizations. All stages of businesses, from emerging startups to well-established market movers, will be celebrated.
This year’s emcee is Kane Harrison. In this interview he shares:
- The impact winning a NEXT Award had on his business Talkopolis
- An insight into his story
- Based on his interviews with Dr. Jeff Cornwall on The Entrepreneurial Mind, what he thinks is next for Nashville
- How storytelling is changing for entrepreneurs and how we connect with others
- and of course….. Why you should attend NEXT Awards!