Through Project Music & Entertainment, you gain access to our extensive network of entertainment connections and are able to leverage industry connections to foster innovation, nurture growth, and drive the future of the entertainment industry.
Originally started as Project Music in 2015, this program was developed in partnership with CMA (Country Music Association) to bring music, technology, and business leaders together to accelerate the development of industry-changing startups.
In 2020, we expanded Project Music to include all aspects of the entertainment industry, including: music, sports, film, esports/gaming, publishing, and more.
“Project Music & Entertainment” is a year-long program featuring monthly programming and ongoing support, like:
- Connection to our vast network of entertainment expertise, including more than 100 mentors dedicated specifically to mentoring Project Music & Entertainment entrepreneurs
- A supportive community of entrepreneur peers and alumni
- Capital connections to potential investors and customers
Optimized for high-growth entertainment tech companies.
- Companies in Phase 2 or 3 of the Entrepreneur’s Lifecycle
- Companies making a major impact on an industry in entertainment, including music, sports, film, publishing, gaming, esports and more.
Meet Our Alumni