August 2, 2021 / Share:
Bruce Brandes has over 30 years of experience in executive management and entrepreneurial thought leadership to build growth stage technology-based businesses in the healthcare industry.
Supported by a trusted network earned over his career, Bruce’s strengths range as a strategist, operator, entrepreneur, investor, fund-raiser and marketer to advance the transformational promise of digital health.
The healthcare innovations to which Bruce has made meaningful contributions include:
- scaling consumer and provider adoption of virtual care
- creating a platform to reinvent the connection between buyers and sellers of digital health solutions
- accelerating the shift toward value-based care
- helping pioneer and scale the widespread adoption of remote patient monitoring following the introduction of the iPhone
- driving early market acceptance of electronic medical records in the 1990s
A career-long member of ACHE, Bruce currently serves on the Board of Advisors at several innovative companies and mentors future leaders as Entrepreneur in Residence at the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business.