August 11, 2023 / Share:
Bruce Brandes has over 30 years of experience in executive management and entrepreneurial thought leadership to build growth stage technology-based businesses in the healthcare industry.
The healthcare innovations to which Bruce has made meaningful contributions include:
• developing smart care facilities, leveraging ambient intelligence and virtual nursing (care.ai)
• scaling consumer and provider adoption of virtual care (Livongo / Teladoc)
• creating a platform to reinvent the connection between buyers and sellers of digital health solutions (Lucro / AVIA)
• accelerating the shift toward value-based care (Valence Health)
• helping pioneer and scale the widespread adoption of remote patient monitoring following the introduction of the iPhone (AirStrip)
• driving early market acceptance of electronic medical records in the 1990s (Eclipsys / IBM)
Bruce serves on the Board of Advisors at several companies and mentors future leaders as Entrepreneur in Residence at the University of Florida’s Warrington College of Business.