Health and Safety
You and your guests health and safety are our #1 priority. We have implemented the following protocols to ensure a safe, socially distant, and productive experience during your event at the EC
FOR GOOD HEALTH:
- The event space will be professionally cleaned and sanitized before and after each event.
- Social distancing guidelines will be applied in the event space and throughout the room setup.
- Room capacity is limited to the mayor’s Roadmap to Reopen Requirements
- Everyone will be required to wear masks and social distance per CDC guidelines when on site. BYOM (Bring Your Own Mask).
- Use the provided disinfectants to wipe down common equipment and areas you use.
- All food items must be served pre-packaged and/or individually wrapped.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff temperatures are taken daily, but guests of the EC are not required to get their temperature taken.