Project Healthcare at ViVE! What a Week!
April 4, 2023 / Share:
Approximately 8,000 individuals invaded Nashville from March 26-29 for ViVE – an event sponsored by HLTH and CHiME. The event places a spotlight on the “business of healthcare” and includes many of the global innovators, entrepreneurs, associations, and industry experts building solutions to tackle healthcare’s largest challenges.
Friends of Project Healthcare were well represented at ViVE – hosting a pavilion on the main show floor with 20 companies (including cohort/alumni members Advocatia, Briya, Flexwise Health, Health Corum, Plum Flower, SaRa, and ZeaHealth). The pavilion was sponsored by NTTData, C2Solutions, InfoWorks, and Provisions Group in partnership with the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce and the Nashville Health Care Council.
In addition, Friends of Project Healthcare provided key programming sessions on the Hip Hop Stage at ViVE featuring leading expert panels moderated by Marjorie Morrison of Psych Hub, Lisa Esch of NTTData, and Karey Witty of Valtruis.
Nashville Entrepreneur Center came alive with the sounds of The Magi as over 200 attendees attended a special event sponsored by leading healthcare technology solution providers eVisit, Zus Health, Elation Health, Syllable.ai, and Clearwater.
Finally, the Project Healthcare team hosted 10 podcast interviews (be sure to stay tuned for these episodes) with the following guests:
- Aaron Gani, CEO of BehaVR
- Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO of ORCHA
- Micky Tripathi, Director of the ONC
- Blake Madden, Creator of Hospitalogy
- Kyna Fong, Founder/CEO of Elation Health
- Taylor McPartland, CEO of ScaleHealth
- Adam Silverman, MD, CMO of Syllable.ai
- Chris McGhee, Founder/CEO of Current Health (Best Buy Health)
- Seth Joseph, Founder, Summit Health Advisors
- Brenda Shmidt, Corporate Ventures and Strategic Partnerships, Redesign Health
ViVE will be an annual event – scheduled for Los Angeles in 2024. The team at Project Healthcare is already planning for a “Friends of Project Healthcare” pavilion at HLTH (October 2023) and ViVE in L.A. in 2024.
Be sure to visit our new site – projecthealthcare.com and sign up for our newsletter and mentor/advisor opportunities.